Wednesday, November 6, 2013





Halloween Fun
 
I am not a big Halloween decorating fan but, as Dominic gets older I have started to get "into" it a bit more.
 
Here are a few things I created.
 
This sign is actually the other side of a Christmas sign I made last year.  I will post it with my holiday decorations.  I can't even think of those yet.  I still need to put all this stuff away and get ready for Thanksgiving.

 
 
 
 
These are just various things I put up around the hose to make it a little bit "festive" I guess you could say.
 

 
 






 
My husbands pumpkin creation.....

 



 
The "mummy" juices I made out of gauze for the 1st grade Halloween party.  Was a hit as the kids took them apart and made headbands out of the gauze.  I should be happy it was used for another "cause" lol
 
Thank you pinterest for the many inspirations I get!
xoxo
Katie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment