Saturday, June 22, 2013

 
 
End of Year Teacher Gifts
 
 
I always like to give something that has some "creativity" to it.  Last year for his preschool teachers I went to pinterest and  loved this idea.
 
Cutting all the crayons was a bit of a challenge but it turned out pretty good.
 
This year for his AWESOME kindergarten teacher which, I am so very sad to leave :(,  we collected donations and went gift card shopping.
 


We got her quite a few to make her summer fun, movies, eating out, sweet treats ect..  I decided to make a "gift pot"
 
To make the flowers I used skewers and hot glued with my handy glue gun some cute little burlap flowers I found at Michaels.
 

 
I sprayed the inside of the pot with spray adhesive so I could add the loose moss.  I stuck the sticks into a foam base and double sided tape to add the gift cards to the flowers and then voila ...
 
 
Its a fun gift and I am  pretty sure I will make it again for someone ...
 
xoxo
Katie
 
Thanks for checking out my little craft spot...



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment