Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My New Favorite Cookbook!!
 
 If you have not heard of Hungry Girl you must check her out!  She is great at taking things and making them a bit more "healthy".    This HUGE cookbook by Lisa Lillien is by far my favorite yet.  I have made several things from it already and from her website and I have loved all of them and the family has too.  I am not a much of a cook (at this time :) so her recipes are (easy) and quick.   The breakfast "Egg Mugs" are delicious, fast and healthy!  I have connected her website to my blog so give it a click and check it out.  She does a email and is always comparing things you purchase at the grocery store to alternative things that are better for you!  Also does the same thing with menu items at restaurants.  The half hour cooking show is on now and then on Food Network I just checked and it  looks like she actually has one tomorrow morning. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment