Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Decorating...


I love Easter time as I love all the colors.  This year I have decided to keep it simple well, as of now keep it simple.  I had no idea what I was going to do so I pulled out my "Easter bin" to see what I have collected so far.  I was at Home Depot (another craft project) and found a cute pot already planted up very cute with tulips and decided that would be my theme this year just add a few things around the house and some sticks and grass from the yard and voila.  This is my kitchen table and the bar in my kitchen.   Still concocting some other things as they turn into something I will update my "spring decorating"



Egg decorating is right around the corner and I "think" it might be a glitter theme! OR superhero maybe I can combine the two.

~Thank you for checking out my "blog" as I am still navigating my way around the "blogging world"~

xoxo
Katie

1 comment: