Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


 
I will admit this holiday is usually not my favorite and I usually do not decorate for it but, Dominic was excited for it so I have slowly been adding things around the home that almost worked with some of my Halloween decorations.
 
 
 
 
These are my new favorite lamps I have sprayed them black and added new shades that I found.  I just love them!!  Once again spray paint is AWESOME!
 
We hosted Thanksgiving dinner and I found some cute new plates to add to the china collection.  I love these and they just add a touch of something.
 
 
Of course champage and of course my favcorite it a must for any getogether!!
 
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and now on to the holidays ... So much to do!
 
I will say I am so very grateful that I have hit my 4 year mark of being cancer free!!
 
 
xoxo
Katie
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment